Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have adverse food reactions due to a food allergy (typically to a protein in the food) or intolerance benefit from a food designed for food sensitivities. Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances.
This canned food has a ground texture with an irresistible taste that makes it easy for your dog to love.
How it works:
- With highly hydrolysed animal protein
- With fish oil, increased levels of essential fatty acids & high levels of vitamin E
- With a proven blend of prebiotic fibres
How it helps:
- This nutrition visibly supports a healthy skin & coat
- Helps promote a healthy skin barrier
- Provides excellent stool quality
- S+OX SHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
ActivBiome+ ingredient technology is a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET z/d Dog Food 370gr
By ordering this product I confirm that my pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of this product on the basis of his/her diagnosis. I have read and understood that whilst my pet is being fed this product, it is recommended that I seek veterinary advise at least every 6 months regarding the usage of this product. I have read and understood that I need to seek immediate veterinary advise if my pet’s condition deteriorated in any way whilst I use this product.