A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically proven nutrition to lower the recurrence rate of the most common urinary signs by 89%. This wet food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels* to reduce risk of stone formation
- Enriched with antioxidants & omega-3s from fish oil
- Controlled calcium & sodium & added potassium citrate
How it helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Lifelong feeding provides benefits for cats with urinary signs
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
c/d Multicare Wet Cat Food with Chicken is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition a cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help a cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET c/d Multicare Cat Food with Chicken 156gr
By ordering this product I confirm that my pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of this product on the basis of his/her diagnosis. I have read and understood that whilst my pet is being fed this product, it is recommended that I seek veterinary advise at least every 6 months regarding the usage of this product. I have read and understood that I need to seek immediate veterinary advise if my pet’s condition deteriorated in any way whilst I use this product.